Routes and stops can be set up as needed and rearranged as required.
- Routes are assigned to customers and are automatically linked to the sales orders from those accounts.
- Routes can be cut off at any time for manifest printing.
- A route can be reopened after cutoff if there are multiple runs of that route in a day.
- Multiple delivery days can be assigned to a route.
- Routes can be linked together in route groups for order processing.
- Delivery notes can be attached on a route-by-route basis.
- Route stops can be rearranged when necessary.
- All manifests linked to a particular route can be viewed from the route template.
This is the Routing and Delivery Desk:
This desk contains the templates, trays, calendars and reports needed to manage both in-house routes and those routes handled by Roadnet.
This is the Trucking tab of the Route template:
The Customer Stops tab of the Route template: