Compliance Reporting made easy
Compliance includes wholesale and retail price filing with the state, and Brand Registration.
- Retail and wholesale price filing can be done automatically by the system.
- The ProdMA template displays the price filing information for a given product in a specific market area.
- When new products are entered into the system, the compliance trays will automatically pick up the new record and route it through the initial price filing/brand registration process.
- Status fields will always display the current status of retail/wholesale price filing and registration.
- Brand registration status tracked automatically.
- Registrations can be set to open-ended or have an expiration date.
- ‘View COLA’ button links to Department of the Treasure website where you can view the COLA application.
This is the Compliance Desk:
The trays and calendars on this desk help to manage the complexities of retail/wholesale price filing and brand registration (COLA/TTB).
The ProdMA template contains the details of retail and wholesale price filing for a given product in a specific market area:
Retail price filing details are located on the Retail Price File tab:
Wholesale price filing details are located on the Wholesale Price File tab:
The Product Registration/Compliance template holds the details of Brand Registration (COLA/TTB):