Very flexible allocations and reservations
Allocations are used to assign a set amount of product to be sold within a given market area.
- Allocations can be set up and managed by Market Area or across the board
- Allocations can be suspended at will, opening up sales to all markets
- Sales history of allocated products automatically tracked in the allocation template.
- Qtys allocated, sold and remaining automatically updated in real time as sales orders are processed.
Reservations set aside a certain amount of product that cannot be sold on the open market.
- Reservations can be assigned to a specific sales rep, customer, orgtype (all wine bars, for example) or market area pool
- Reserved, used and remaining quantities automatically updated in real time as sales orders are processed.
- Reservations automatically expire when end date is entered during set up.
Allocations and Reservations Workspace:
The Market Area Allocation template:
The Product Reservation template:
DIGITAL ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
BECOMING A DIGITAL ENTERPRISE
GET IN TOUCH